Saturday, December 17, 2011

Bitching and Moaning....

Oh-K. So I'm not one to usually post incredibly long posts on, but whatever, I'm going to do it anyway!!...I wanna talk to you guys about bitching and moaning. Alright, yes, we all do it, but there are certain individuals who seem to bitch and moan more than others. Here's what I have to say about these individuals......YES life can be hectic at times, and YES there are some days when things just don't seem to go your way, and YES even when you are having a bad day, usually, it does get worse. HOWEVER!!!!!! You can change the course of your bad day by looking at things in a positive light and realizing your day probably isn't as bad as you're making it out to be. YES life sucks. SO WHAT. Make your life, UNSUCK. YOUR life is what YOU make it! So QUIT with the bitching and moaning and GET-THE-HELL OVER IT!!! LIFE is TOO short to be crying about things we cannot change. If you want something bad it enough, YOU make it happen. NO ONE wants to constantly hear all the problems you're dealing with! You got a problem? Solve it!!! And if you're going to throw yourself a pity party, don't invite anyone, nobody wants to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment