Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Music

Music. It's the one thing in life that can keep me going... It's a way to express what you're feeling without actually having to say out loud. One song can define a certain moment in your life. It's like the person(s) singing the song took exactly what you were thinking and set it to a beat and melody. I'm sure most of us have gone through the period where we can listen to one song over and over and over again, simply because it defines our life in that given moment. It's so intense and passionate and expresses every single thing that we're thinking. I've had instances where one song can define my life for several months, it's the one thing that gets me motivated to get up in the morning and carry on with my daily routine. The emotions that are captured in a song can say everything I want to say and more. Of course my life situations correspond with the song that I can't get enough of, but it is so vastly different for everyone. I'm not creative by any means, but those who are have written it down and put it in a song. Whether it be country, rock, pop, hip hop even classical. Music is the one thing that everyone can relate to. It's a passion, a religion for some, and a love for most. Without music, I wouldn't be here. Would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment